HOLLYWOOD, CA, December 10, 2013 – Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana, Olivia Wilde and Miss Golden Globe Sosie Bacon will join Hollywood Foreign Press Association President Theo Kingma to announce the nominations for The 71st Annual Golden Globe® Awards on Thursday morning, December 12, 2013 at approximately *5:38 a.m.(PST)/8:38 a.m.(EST) at the Beverly Hilton airing live on NBC's The Today Show. Nominations will be announced in 25 categories.
· Best Actress in a TV Series, Drama
· Best TV Series, Comedy
· Best Original Song, Motion Picture
· Best Original Score, Motion Picture
· Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-Series, or TV Movie
· Best TV Movie or Mini-series
· Best Actress in a TV Series, Comedy
· Best Screenplay, Motion Picture
· Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Mini-Series or TV Movie
· Best Actor, TV Series Comedy
· Best Foreign Language Film
· Best Animated Feature film
· Best Actor in a TV Series, Drama
· Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
· Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture
· Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama
· Best Actor in a Mini-Series or TV Movie
· Best TV Series, Drama
· Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture
· Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
· Best Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
· Best Actress in a Mini-Series or TV movie
· Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Drama
· Best Director – Motion Picture
· Best Motion Picture, Drama
The 71st Annual Golden Globe® Awards, hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler for the second year in a row, will air on Sunday, January 13, 2014, LIVE coast-to-coast on NBC with the pre-show from 4:00-5:00 p.m. (PST)/7:00-8:00 p.m. (EST), and main telecast from 5:00-8:00 p.m. (PST)/8:00-11:00 p.m. (EST) from the Beverly Hilton. The 71st Annual Golden Globe® Awards will be seen in more than 160 countries and is produced by dick clark productions in association with the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
Please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/goldenglobes and on Twitter at @goldenglobes.
*Select categories to be announced LIVE at 5:38 a.m.(PST)/8:38 a.m.(EST).
About the Hollywood Foreign Press Association:
Founded in the 1940s during World War II, the HFPA was originally comprised of a handful of LA based overseas journalists who sought to bridge the international community with Hollywood, and to provide distraction from the hardships of war through film. Seventy years later, members of the HFPA represent 55 countries with a combined readership of 250 million in some of the world's most respected publications. Each year, the organization holds the third most watched awards show on television, the Golden Globe Awards, which have enabled the organization to donate more than $18 million to entertainment related charities and scholarship programs. For more information, please visit www.goldenglobes.org, and follow us on Twitter (@goldenglobes) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/goldenglobes) for exclusive celebrity videos and up to the minute Golden Globes news!
About dick clark productions, inc.:
dick clark productions (dcp) is the world's largest producer and proprietor of televised events. dcp produces perennial hits such as the “American Music Awards,” “Golden Globe Awards,” “Academy of Country Music Awards,” “Hollywood Film Awards,” “Billboard Music Awards,” and “Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest.” dcp also produces popular weekly television programming, including “So You Think You Can Dance,” and owns one of the world's most unique and extensive entertainment archive libraries with more than 55 years of dcp's award-winning shows, historic programs, specials, performances and legendary programming. In 2014, dcp will debut “The PEOPLE MAGAZINE Awards” on NBC and joint venture Keshet DCP will premiere the weekly television series “Rising Star” on ABC. For additional information, visit www.dickclark.com.