LOS ANGELES - Attorneys for John Travolta and a former cruise line worker have agreed to the dismissal of a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles that accused the actor of assaulting the worker during a massage four years ago, according to papers obtained today.

In the suit, former Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines staffer Fabian Zanzi alleged that the "Pulp Fiction" star held him against his will during a cruise, causing "pain, shock, embarrassment, distress and fear."

Lawyers for Zanzi and Travolta signed papers Monday dismissing the complaint, records show.

Zanzi was the third masseuse to sue Travolta last year for alleged battery. The previous two complaints filed in Beverly Hills and Atlanta were withdrawn.

Travolta's attorney, Martin Singer, said at the time of the initial filing in June that Zanzi's complaint was "another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims."

Singer said it was "obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame."

Zanzi alleged that on June 9, 2009, he went to Travolta's cabin to deliver food. Travolta complained of pain in the neck area, disrobed, pulled the masseuse close and refused to let go, according to the lawsuit, which sought unspecified damages.