Goat cheese panzanella with chicken, tangerines and tomato vinaigrette
- 3 ounces of crumbled reduced fat goat cheese
- 6 cups of arugula
- 6 tangerines, supremed (peeled and sectioned)
- 2-4 ounces of butterflied chicken breasts
- small red onion, shaved
- 4 pieces Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Campbell's Healthy Request Condensed Tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons freshly picked basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots (or 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic if shallots are unavailable)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. On a medium baking sheet, brush 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil on Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat bread and allow to dry out in the oven for about 15 minutes until bread becomes crisp to the touch. Break dried bread into 1/2-inch pieces about the size of a large crouton and set aside.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, Campbell's Healthy Request Condensed Tomato soup, shallots and chopped parsley. Slowly stream in remaining extra virgin olive oil. Set aside.
- 3. Prepare 2-4 ounces butterflied chicken breasts. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts on a suitable high-heat baking sheet and place in broiler on high for 3 minutes on each side. Allow to cool. Chop once cooled.
- 4. In a large mixing bowl, combine arugula, red onion, bread, chopped grilled chicken, goat cheese and dress lightly with tomato vinaigrette. Garnish with tangerines and fresh basil before serving. (We don't want the tangerines to break apart, so just lay them gently throughout the salad to serve.)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Seared arctic char with lemon bread crumbs, pickled fennel and celery
- Bread Crumb ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- zest of 1/2 of one lemon
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 pieces Pepperidge Farm Soft Honey Oat Smooth Wheat bread
- Dry out bread in a 250 degree oven for 15 minutes and pulse in food processor with zest and parsley. Set aside.
- Salad ingredients:
- 1/2 bulb fennel, cleaned and shaved thin
- 2 tablespoons picked celery leaves
- 2 baby radish, sliced thin
- 1 white icicle radish
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1. Mix together fennel, celery leaves, radish and chives.
- 2. Dress with extra virgin olive oil and vinegar just before serving.
- 1/2 can Campbell's Healthy Request® Cream of Celery soup
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1. In a small sauce pot, sweat garlic, shallots and roasted celery root for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- 2. Add Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Celery soup and ¼ cup water and stir until combined.
- 3. Finish with 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 4 , 3.5-ounce pieces of skinless arctic char, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1. On medium to high heat, preheat a 12 inch non-stick sauté pan with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. While pan is preheating, season fish with salt, pepper and dress side without skin with 4 teaspoons bread crumbs.
- 2. Sear fish for 3 minutes on side one, flip and sear for an additional 2 minutes on the second side, reducing the heat to low.
- 3. Remove from pan and allow fish to rest for approximately 3 minutes.
- To Assemble: Plate fish and spoon sauce over top. Add fresh salad and serve. Serves 4