Whether your pick for best picture this award season is an astronaut, a ship captain, a crooked stock broker, a cowboy, the voice of an advanced operating system, a con man, or someone else, one thing everyone can agree on is that no award-show experience is complete without an ideal snack setup.
Whether you're hosting a screening party or just watching from the comfort of your couch, the Stacy's brand offers a variety of snacks to appeal to everyone's preferences
Previews – Mozzarella & Basil Appetizers
· 1 (6 ounce) bag of STACY'S® Parmesan, Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
· 1 container of fresh mozzarella balls
· Plum tomato slices
· 1 package of fresh basil leaves
· Black pepper
1. Arrange individual pita chips on a plate.
2. Cut mozzarella and tomatoes into rounds.
3. Then layer mozzarella, basil leaf and tomato slices on each chip.
4. Garnish with pepper and serve immediately.
Feature Film – Pita Chip Pizza
· Prepared pesto
· Fresh mozzarella cheese
· Roasted red peppers, cut into thin strips
· Optional ingredients: drizzled olive oil, black olives, chopped artichoke hearts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Dump pita chips into rimmed cookie sheet of desired size.
3. Press flat with hands to slightly break up the pieces.
4. Scatter small drops of pesto all over the chips.
5. Slice or grate mozzarella cheese and evenly distribute it all over the chips.
6. Lay red pepper strips on top of the cheese, and add other optional ingredients as desired.
7. Broil just until cheese melts and begins to bubble, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into squares.
8. Serve immediately.
After Party - Cinnamon Crunch Ice Cream Snacks
· 1 bag of STACY'S® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
· Favorite ice cream
· For larger “intact” chips: Soften ice cream and spoon a slab between two chips. Pop in freezer for snacking later or eat immediately.
OR· For broken chip “parts”: sprinkle on ice cream in a bowl. Really good crunchy/creamy quick dessert combo.