Spend St. Paddy's Day with us...
Friday, March 14, 2014
The Viper Room
Fri. March 14th
BONFIRE: A TRIBUTE TO AC/DC!
2-4-1 Evans Williams and $3 Drafts..my liver is quivering just thinkin about it...
"VAVOOM--A ROCK 'N ROLL CIRCUS" Friday, March 14
VaVOOM a Rock n Roll Circus Dave Stewart & friends perform LIVE
March 14 - El Rey Theatre
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
¡ALL AGES SHOW!
Saturday, March 15, 2014
St. Paddy's Day at The Den
Mar 15-16, 2014
The Den of Hollywood
8226 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90046
The Queen Mary presents Shamrock 'N' Roll
St. Patrick's Day is Monday this year...boo!
So we are hosting "St. Practice Day" Saturday, March 15, where you can celebrate St. Patrick's Day in style aboard the legendary Queen Mary with an amazing line-up of live entertainment, upbeat Celtic rock music, dancing, drinking, dining and more. - See more at: EVENTS
Queen Mary (Long Beach, CA) 1126 Queens Highway
Long Beach, CA 90802
Patrick's Block Party at St. Felix & Velvet Margarita
Looking for Fun Irish Diaspora & People Who Love the Color Green!
Sunday Funday - March 16th from 3-8pm Saint Felix Hollywood & Velvet Margarita Cantina are joining Super Powers Neighborhood: Hollywood
Address: St. Felix (Hollywood)
1602 North Cahuenga Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Live Music, DJ's, Amazing Food, & Cocktails! NO COVER
4 Bars - 2 Stages
Access through the EACA Alley for all the fun!
Sunday, March 16, 2014
8th Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration & Green FestivalMar 16, 2014 10:00 am
Costa Mesa, CA
Address: Orange County Market Place
(inside OC Fair & Event Center) 88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Greg Fitzsimmons - St. Patrick's Day Show
March 16th 2014 | 7:30 pm
Address: Improv (Los Angeles, CA) 8162 Melrose Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90046
Monday, March 17, 2014
PERSHING SQUARE ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE
532 S. Olive St., Los Angeles, CA 90013(between 5th St. & 6th St. and Olive St. & Hill St.)
PERSHING SQUARE STAGE CEREMONY: 11:30 am-12noon
PERSHING SQUARE YOUNG DUBLINERS CONCERT: 12:00pm-1:15pm· World-renowned Irish rock band (http://youngdubliners.com)
ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE (STREET & SIDEWALK):
(From 5th St. & Hill St. in Pershing Square; south to 7th St.; west to Olive St.; north to 6th St. (back into
· Public is Welcome
The Viper Room
Monday. March 17th
SAINT PATRICKS DAY SHENANIGANS
HABIT, FIRE THE ANIMAL, BAZOOKA ZOO, THE WILD FOLKS
Casey's St. Patrick's Day Street Festival 2014
March 17th 2014 | 6:00 am
Casey's Irish Pub
613 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017
St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl in Santa Monica
St. Patrick's Day at this huge two-day pub crawl.
World Of Drum & Bass
March 17th 2014 | 9:00 pm Silver Lake
Address: Los Globos
3040 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Pig 'n Whistle (Los Angeles, CA)
St. Paddy's Day at The Den Holiday Event / Party / Barbeque / Beer / Drink Specials / Festive / Food Specials / Good for Groups / Irish / Photo Booth / St. Patrick's Day 3:00 pm The Den of Hollywood
Party All Day at the St. Patrick's Day Beer Garden Celebration31 Ten Lounge (3110 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 91105)
- Sharkeez: Party starts at 9:00 AM! Shamrocks and Shenanigans Bash. We are throwing the BIGGEST St. Patrick's Day bash in town. We open at 9am and we'll be serving our Rise & Shine Breakfast for $4.50. Drink specials all day.
- Hennessey's: The place to be in the South Bay for St. Paddy's! You won't be drinking alone even if you get there at 7 a.m...there will be a line by 10. But, to grab a table anywhere in the place is St. Patrick's heaven, and it turns into a madhouse by early afternoon.
- Patrick Molloys: Another Irish pub, Molloys will be packed to the rafters too. St. Paddy's Day celebration will begin on Friday at Molloy's and move steadily through the weekend. Opening at 7 a.m. on Saturday for some Kegs N' Eggs and green beer all weekend. Pleae wear green and be ready to party Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Saint Rocke: If you're in the mood for great live music, head to Saint Rocke for some Irish tunes! Win ticktes to Saturday night's Shamrocke N Roll (3/16) by enterting "THE MOST IRISH PERSON IN THE SOUTH BAY" contest to see Hoist the Colors (7 piece folk band) that will playing some Irish cover songs. On Sunday night, Easy Reader celebrates craft beer in the South with some Froth Awards.
- Fenners Fishack: F.F.F.F will be opening their doors at 9 a.m. on Saint Patrick's Day, and will be full up by 3 or 4. With an aerial view of the action on the Pier, Fenner's is a prime location.
- The Lighthouse Cafe: Think Green! You don't wanna miss this one, special guests and suprises all night long! Live music all day long.
St. Patrick's Day 2014 in Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Brewing Company: One of the original brewpubs to stake claim in the South Bay located at the top of Catalina Avenue might not be hosting a ton of St. Patrick's Day events but if you're looking for a place that's got tasty bar food, good brew, and is kid friendly, then celebrate here.
- Hennesseys: Although usually "mellower" than its Hermosa Beach counterpart, this year's St. Patrick's Day will be different. They're going to have a tent with LIVE MUSIC on the back patio, 3 bars (usually there's 1) and NO cover! Might be the secret spot this year...
- Naja's Place: One of the best destinations for beer fans in the South Bay, Naja's is a solid daytime option for St. Patrick's Day partying, especially if the sun is out. Look for some seasonal stout and porter beer flavors.
St. Patrick's Day 2014 in Manhattan Beach
- Hennesseys:Manhattan Beach's Irish tavern will be a little quieter than the others, but will still be jam-packed for Saint Paddy's! Ice cold green beer will be served all day, and you'll think you're in Ireland after a few pints.
- Sharks Cove:For a more relaxed St. Paddy's, check out Sharks Cove in Manhattan Beach. There's no cover and live acoustic music will start at 9:30 p.m.
- Shellback Tavern:Shellback will be packed as usual, and there's a rumor going around that they will be offering up $4.75 FANTA shots from Noon- 2 p.m. Make sure you're there as early as possible- doors will be open at 11 a.m.! No cover.
- Sharkeez MB:Sharkeez in Manhattan will be offering the same crazy activities as their Hermosa counterpart, including the Contests. See the Hermosa Sharkeez description above...
St. Patrick's Day Parade in Hermosa Beach
- Saturday, March 15 -Hermosa Beach Saint Patrick's Day Parade: The Hermosa Beach St. Patrick's Day Parade began with a group of friends meeting at the old Fat Face Fenner's Faloon on Hermosa Avenue in Hermosa Beach. Organized by Co-Chairs Jean Cullen and J Travers Devine, the first Annual Parade was presented in 1995 and was an instant success. Since then what began as a group of Irish Americans celebrating their heritage has morphed into a great ‘hometown' local event drawing thousands to the streets of Hermosa Beach each year in a great celebration of community while retaining important elements of Irish heritage and culture. Click here to find out more about one of the best family friendly St. Patrick's Day events happening in the South Bay.