For Calendar Pick Consideration
7TH ANNUAL SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTIVAL
The 7th annual SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTIVAL (SSMF) is quickly approaching. The two-day street festival will include three outdoor stages, interactive experiences, food, beverage and much more, transforming The Sunset Strip into the ultimate concert destination. Sunset Strip Music Festival Street Fest will take place on Sunset Blvd. between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard from 2:00 – 11:00 p.m. on Saturday and 2:00 – 10 p.m. on Sunday. Sunset Boulevard will be closed to vehicular traffic between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard from Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 3 a.m. until Monday, September 22, 2014 at 6 a.m.
Tickets for the 2014 SSMF street festival are on sale now via the official ticketing provider, Eventbrite, at https://SSMF2014.eventbrite.com. Ticket options include: Single Day General Admission for $75 or a 2-Day festival pass for $125.
Saturday, September 20
Jane's Addiction (Headliner and SSMF Honoree)
Cold War Kids
Minus the Bear
The Birds of Satan
Nightmare and the Cat
Beware of Darkness
MURS 316 STAGE
Joey Fatts and A$ton Matthews
Tay F 3rd
**Hosted by Murs
The Last Internationale
The Beta Machine
Fathers & Suns
Michael Rey & The Woebegones
Kansas City Bankroll
WHISKY A GO-GO
The Killing Lights
Sunday, September 21
HEADLINING- Empire Of The Sun
We Came as Romans
MURS 316 STAGE
RA the Rugged Man
**Hosted by Murs
Strangers You Know
WHISKY A GO-GO
The Young Rapscallions
NO REFUNDS - ALL SALES FINAL
When does the street festival start?
Gates will officially open at 2:00 p.m. each day. The street festival is 2-11 p.m. on Saturday 9/20 and 2-10 p.m. on Sunday 9/21. Venues within the closure will host free shows for ticketed attendees during the day and after the street festival closes, until 2 a.m. Entrance is first-come, first-served.
What are the VIP options??
1-day VIP pass for Saturday
1-day VIP pass for Sunday
2-day VIP pass* to both days
- Access to a VIP roof top lounge featuring views of the festival with cash bar and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to VIP viewing areas at the outdoor stages
- Reserved parking near the VIP entrance (1 per order)
- Ability to enter and exit the festival grounds
- Private VIP entrance
- Official Sunset Strip Music Festival merchandise gift
- Sunset Strip Music Festival essentials kit containing sunscreen, ear plugs, chap stick, and more
- VIP Laminate
- On-site festival concierge
- No Refunds. Rain or Shine
*2 day VIP pass buyers will only receive one ticket. You will receive a wristband at the time of entrance that will allow entry on the second day.
3 DAY ULTIMATE VIP PASS
EVERYTHING FROM THE 1 & 2 DAY VIP PASSES, PLUS:
- Invitation to the exclusive Friday night Sunset Strip Tribute Ceremony honoring Jane's Addiction at the House of Blues
- Access to an over-the-top Super VIP retreat with select open bar and catered snacks throughout both days
- Preferred access to all performances at Sunset Strip Music Festival venues including the The Roxy & Whisky A Go-Go
- Access to backstage hospitality areas
- Dedicated viewing areas at outdoor stages
- Private bathrooms and comfort stations
*Ultimate VIP pass buyers will only receive one ticket. You will receive a wristband at the time of entrance that will allow entry on the second day.
Where is the street festival entrance?
You may use your Sunset Strip Music Festival ticket to enter the festival at Sunset Boulevard and San Vicente (gates located behind the Whisky A Go-Go.)
Is the street festival all ages?
Yes! The street festival is all ages, but please remember that The Sunset Strip is an adult destination.
Please note that individual music venues may have their own age requirements after 9 p.m. We recommend you check with the individual venues to ensure access if you are under age 18 and want to attend a show after 9 p.m.
Will there be food and beverages within the festival gates?
- Restaurants and bars within the closure will be open during the festival. You may also visit Sunset Strip restaurants outside the street closure before and after the street fest. Many are offering special discounts for festival attendees if you show your ticket!
-Food vendors will be located within the festival gates.
-Beer & wine will be featured within the street closure. Separate wristbands will be issued to those of legal drinking age. A valid ID must be presented.
-Music venues and restaurants within the closure also serve alcohol. Alcohol consumption is only allowed in designated areas.
Are there ins/outs?
- To ensure safety within the festival and the neighborhood, there are NO ins and outs for the street festival. We encourage you to visit restaurants, bars and shops along The Sunset Strip before and after the event.
What forms of payment are accepted?
ATMs will be available within the festival grounds. All major credit cards will be accepted at select points of sale.
Where is the festival and street closure?
- The street festival takes place on Sunset Boulevard between Doheny Drive and San Vicente Boulevard
What can I bring to the festival?
- Please check SSMF.com for more information
Please note that the Viper Room is ages 21 and older, only.