1. When you first came to LA, what was the first place you had to visit?
The first thing I had to see was Venice Beach. I love the beach and I must be close to it, that's why I had to move to the Westside.
2. What residencies do you currently have in LA?
For the past few years, I've been DJing at the Standard Rooftop in Downtown on Thursdays.
3. When you're not working where do you like to get out and party?
La Cita in downtown always has fun music. Check Yo Ponytail is always a good party and I love Franki.
4. Anywhere else?
I really really like Banana Split Sundaes at LAX too. I didn't think I would like DJ AM because he was this big celebrity DJ, but I was wrong. He's soooo good and really is one of the most talented DJs out there today. He sets the bar really high for us.
5. You look amazing every time we see you - where do you shop in LA?
I've been wearing a lot of this Brazilian line called Colcci. Everything in their collection is breathtaking. You can get their stuff at Fred Segal and Kitson.
6. If you could only eat at one restaurant in L.A. for the rest of your life, what restaurant would it be?
That's so hard! On the Westside, I'd say Wabi-Sabi on Abbot Kinney. And on the Eastside, I'd pick the Pho Cafe in Silverlake. When I go out to eat, I'll get Asian food 99% of the time because I love it and I can't cook it for myself at home. 7. If today was your last day in L.A., where would you spend it? I'd split it between Venice Beach and the Downtown Standard rooftop - you can't beat those views of Los Angeles.